Thursday, December 19, 2013

Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.

Love this cake!!! @Suzanne, with a "z"., with a "z". Upchurch
Love this cake!!! @Suzanne, with a "z"., with a "z". Upchurch

Download whole gallery
How cute is this cake??
How cute is this cake??

Download whole gallery
Wedding cake
Wedding cake

Download whole gallery
gray and blush wedding: www.joyfulwedding...
gray and blush wedding: www.joyfulwedding...

Download whole gallery
Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.
Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment